Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Life Ed

Screenshot 2016-08-29 at 11.51.04 AM.png

  1. Sam and Jane are classmates . Sam borrows Jane`s
new Skateboard  without asking.

What would you do : try to sort it by myself

What would you feel :  my classmate just borrowed my new skateboard without asking .

What would you say:hey mate that's my skateboard can I have it back please .


2.lucia is in mrs parata`s office . she wants to ask Mrs parata if she can have a turn as library monitor .
What would you do : I will go there nicely not just run into the office .

What would you say : can I please have turn being the  library monitor .

3. Naomi is new at the holiday programme and doesn't know anyone . She wants to join the group playing basketball.

What would you do : go there and asking them nervously

What would you say : Can I please play with you guys I am new over here .

No comments:

Post a Comment