Thursday, March 9, 2017

All about me

            All About Me


        Best memory
My best memory would be when my baby brother was born ,on the 5th february 2013 and time 12:10 .he was born in Wellington so we had travel all the way over there .it was fun there We stayed in a motel just across the road from  the hospital.
 What makes me laugh
  what makes me laugh would be when my baby brother yells when comes back from his kindy . sometimes he comes home just look in the cupboard what he has to eat.even he get me to get him some chips and if I don't he will start to cry.
    Most loved hobby
My favorite hobby would be finding crystals and rock. I have found a crystal in the orchard. It was blue and silver but I gave it to my brother and then he threw it in the bin so I had get to find another crystal. I was trying to find to find some but I gave up .
          Fun fact  
Something that is funny about me is I always sleep in on school days but on weekends I wake up really early.

1 comment:

  1. yeah my best memory would be when Parvaan was born ( baby brother)

    ReplyDelete