Friday, July 8, 2016

Report Reflection for Mid Year


Report Reflection for Mid Year

How have the learning muscles helped you with your learning in Maths and/or Literacy and in one other learning area for example Matariki, P.E, Art or Camp?

  • No bling
  • Options = Maths & Literacy plus one other listed
  • Maths or Literacy plus one other listed (e.g. maths and your choice; literacy and your choice)
        
     
       I  used my persevering muscle to help me in maths. We had this rich task. We had to make a garden box and find out the perimeter, area and volume of the garden box. I had to persevere and I was able to work it out with help from learning buddies and the teacher. I have been using my questioning muscle. It helps me in Literacy. I wasn't quite sure what  success criteria meant so asked for help it. The noticing muscle helped me in art.  I needed to notice the beautiful native plants to do the koru but they looked like hard to do so I thought of my own design.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment